Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Your working those stilettos girl!

Darn my back problems!! But if I could, I would wear heels every day. There's something about slipping into a high heeled shoe that gives a woman automatic confidence. Your posture changes, your chin rises upward, it's a beautiful thing.

I wore a pair of heels walking through NYC the other night and between the slanted streets and cracked sidewalks, I was a mess. I remember a time when I wore heels to work all day, then out to dinner and home afterwards with no problem!  I think that as we get older, we lose the muscle strength in our upper legs and core of our bodies.  That's the essence behind Jane Ambrose's high heel workout. Check it out...



I bet you if I started working out again, I'd regain my strut plus all the other benefits of exercise. 

I'm not committing to anything but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment