Monday, May 14, 2012

Bring the Outdoors In With Flowers

My love affair with flowers began as a little girl.  I would enter any one's front yard and attempt to pick their flowers, AS IF I had permission.  There's something about their beauty that makes me smile.  And I'm sure it's the same for you.  That why I believe in having flowers or plants in your home at all times. 

You don't need design skills for your arrangements if you keep it simple, using the same flower type per vase.

Like my bathroom..
Or my kitchen..
My bedroom nightstand.. (baby's breath in a glass bowl is inexpensive and chic)
And on my living room end table, one large tropical leaf makes a big statement.

You can buy your vases from thrift stores or the home section in stores like Marshalls or TJMAXX.  And your flowers from your local flower shop or supermarket.

Bring the outdoors into your home.  Its good for your soul to look at natural beauty each day.
Home design trends change. But flowers in your home: TIMELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment