Thursday, May 10, 2012

An alternative to skinny jeans

I adore wide leg pants, always have.  One of my favorite outfits as a teenager was a polyester silk, black and silver print, palazzo pant jumpsuit, that my mom sewed for me. Similar to this one minus the sash.
My "go to" jeans are a pair of wide leg denim I bought from JCrew a couple of years back. Very similar to these...http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12330286&CAWELAID=1157729331


Well I've had a pair of wide leg trousers or dress pants on my wish list for a while now and guess what I found at Old Navy today! 

A pair just like these in a camel-ish color.  And the price was right...$3.41That Old Navy rack is so messy sometimes you don't want to be bothered, but have patience. They do a pretty good job of keeping sizes together, so go straight to your section with focus. I do an Old Navy sale rack drive-by about once every other month.   Usually for inexpensive accessories but their pants fit me pretty well (love my Old Navy corduroys).

My tip for today: Add a pair of wide leg pants to your closet. They're perfect for that in between event where you don't want to dress up, but your afraid to dress down. Check out these looks below.



Wide leg pants never go out of style, they're TIMELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment