Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How to set a Buffet Table

I get this question alot so I keep this diagram on hand to refresh my own memory.



There are many different and creative ways to set up your buffet.  My favorite is NOT a table against the wall but a free standing buffet.  It's two 6 ft-8ft tables side by side, creating one larger table that sits in the center of the room.  This allows for more guests to reach the items at one time.  I prefer it because you're less likely to have that long welfare cheese line (sorry coming from my own point of reference hahaha).

Use this diagram for your summer backyard barbecues or inside on a large dining room table.  Don't forget to add a "gorg" centerpiece to impress, but most of all don't forget to have fun entertaining this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment