Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall Preview I (What I'll be rocking this Fall)

So the fur vest dominated our looks last fall/winter season.
It's a timeless way to glam up your look so I doubt it will go anywhere. But if your looking for something a bit more understated, try the leather "moto" vest.
I found one on the BCBG sale rack in winter 2010 and I know H&M and others are still carrying them.  It's another great way to timelessly rock out your look. Try with with a fur scarf, layered over denim pieces or juxtaposed with a frilly skirt. Check out Beyonce.

Here's more inspiration and links to where you can purchase.
Trust me. It's a layering piece you will pull out every season..
www.manrepeller.com Luv her blog!

Love the contrast of the matte vest with the shiny dress. Great day to evening look ;)

Purchase here and here oh and check out here
Timeless is Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment