Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer White

When asked what my favorite color is I always respond white.  Some would debate whether white is a color at all, but I love it because its calming, classic and very sexy when done right.

This past weekend I pulled out my crochet dress and straw hat.  I found the dress in Daffy's one summer but it didn't have a slip-dress attached.  I wonder if it was meant to be a bathing suit cover-up??  Anyway, I decided it was a dress and recently found a basic black cotton t-shirt dress from H&M to wear underneath.  I could of punched it up with some color but I kept it neutral.  Sometimes it's so hot you just want to keep your look cool...  Enjoy!








Dress ~ DAFFYS similar here
Shoes ~ DSW here
Clutch ~ STEVE MADDEN similar here
Hat ~ GAP similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment